Thursday, October 30, 2014

Filthy rich Apple CEO officially outs himself

Tim Cook (2011 compensation: $378,000,000) just came out in an editorial published in Bloomberg Business Week, but GAWKER has been on his case about the gay thing since at least 2008.
I don’t consider myself an activist, but I realize how much I’ve benefited from the sacrifice of others. So if hearing that the CEO of Apple is gay can help someone struggling to come to terms with who he or she is, or bring comfort to anyone who feels alone, or inspire people to insist on their equality, then it’s worth the trade-off with my own privacy.
If you're an LGBT youth struggling with your sexuality, don't think for a moment that you too can't someday become wildly successful and personally wealthy by overcharging millions of customers for RAM. YES YOU CAN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis