Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Christian bigot Bizzle rips off Macklemore hit to attack LGBTs; Slate calls him a homophobic narcissist

Houston, Texas antigay rapper, Mark J. Felder,
(known as 'Bizzle') grew up in Los Angeles
From Slate:
Bizzle’s lyrics are a textbook case of homophobic narcissism. He suggests same-sex desire is a “syndrome” and a “defect,” and he compares it to pedophilia, retardation, and extramarital sex (a rich accusation, since Bizzle opposes allowing gay sex to ever occur within a marriage). But since gayness doesn’t harm or disable anyone, viewing it as a syndrome really means this: Anyone who doesn’t like what I like is abnormal and defective; being just like me is the only acceptable model.
The vitriolic rant Bizzle set to Macklemore's song is a toxic hate dump ended by the preposterous protestation that he loves the folks he just cheaply slandered. Among the low points:
     ...But, see your hypocrisy is something I could paint vividly
Saying, it's the way you was born, and I'm sure that
You lust just like I do just in a different form
But I'm married so if I give into mine, I'm a cheater
If you give into yours, you just fight to make it legal
     ...You would compare your sexual habits to my skin (What?!?)
Calling it the new black
     ...So, quit comparing the two. It ain't the same fight
You can play straight. We can never play white
Using black people as pawns for yo' agenda
     ...It angers you, if I compare you to a pedophile
Cuz' he sick, right?
And you're better how?
     ...And that rainbow you using as a gay pride symbol (you stole that)
It represents a covenant with God if you didn't know
Check Genesis 9:13 for the info
     ...The problem is if you don't call it sin, then
You walk as if there's nothing to repent for
     ...To describe someone who was born a little differently than we are
I guess down syndrome really isn't a thing ya'll
What do we call yo' syndrome?
Oh, that term is offensive now when it hits home?
So, what gives you the right to call the way he was born a defect?
I call yours a defect, you feel it's disrespect
You don't believe in God?
Hey, the universe says if we all gay
We either die off or have to do it God's way
     ...God is worth it
God bless you
No hate about it
I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis